Doing what others do will often blindfold you...follow what your heart says and life will be beautiful....

Thursday 5 May 2011

The Opportunity Within

I rode several waves in my life. There shall be without any doubt or dispute, many more storms and strong currents to battle. To say that it shall be not possible to come face to face with them  is a defeat. I find it easier to write about it than to be in a position to face it in practical terms. I am hesitant to commit, to aspire, to be defined in the pursuit of my will. And I really would not know how it would all turn out even if I did know. What I do know is indulgence in the execution of what i do, the strife for perfection when displayed, shall find favor. Not that one clamors for it. But if it were to come by I should and would accept it, in whatever shape or form. That is a resolve. Resolves at times falter and give way. Better to quietly do the work assigned and move on. Moving on is prime. Stagnate and stagnation shall become your password. Sleep is a necessity. Stretch it and its a disease. Stagnation and sleep in an anomaly!!? No not quite. The reference is to sleep being almost stagnant.

Those that challenge, doubt, insinuate, bode ill, should always be remembered with utmost grace. They are the ones that shall and will be responsible for filling you with the strength to disprove them. Disprove them not to throw it in their face. That would rob you of your dignity and class. Disprove them for the betterment of your own self. When you shall better yourself, the others will diminish on their own.

I must learn something new each day. I must have knowledge of something each day which has hitherto been unknown to me. I shall be complete perhaps never, and I hope I do not. Because it would rob me of my necessity to acquire more.

Acquiring is not all nor is it the proverbial end of the road. What I acquire, if not dispensed in the right direction would be wasteful. It must be dispersed, spread, given out. Legacies are an important and integral part of our lives. To not worry about them would be a sacrilege. Gather and acquire for yourself yes, but with the ultimate belief that it should transcend all barriers and reach the right destination.

I am a creative person. Or at least claim to be one. I may not have the capacity to be of some caliber. But if the need to fulfill a desire emanates, we should attempt it without any qualms.

My destination - an early - well relatively early night beckons me. I have a window of greater dream factories soon. Let me not lose this opportunity!!






                                                      
Adieuzz!