Doing what others do will often blindfold you...follow what your heart says and life will be beautiful....

Friday 22 April 2011

I miss you Mommy!

 
A Silent Roar

The moon, the stars, the sun, the sea and the shore
Everything is here but my mommy, she’s not here anymore
Blessed I was once, happy and content in our family of four
But today, I stand here, waiting for her to come through the heavens door

Mommy must have cried, for so soon she did not want to go
A plea, a plight in her starry eyes, as if there was something she wanted me to know
Her heart must have ached, her body must have been sore
Among the norm of nature and a mother’s cry, death hailed fore

Pretty face, beautiful heart, she’s the one I used to adore
Forlornly, I could not ever tell her this before
For I was immature, irresponsibility was what I always wore
And it all died down, when I saw her, lying breathless on the floor
Without her, my life is always but a war
Fighting within everyday with my hearts silent roar

-Arshritha