Doing what others do will often blindfold you...follow what your heart says and life will be beautiful....

Monday 4 April 2011

Super Monday

"In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present"

A day spent well in the name of "Procrastinating". I have been procrastinating for way too long. Need to compile the Module file before the end of the month but am still sitting on the first few pages. Guess I need some motivation pills :D

I miss the days when my mommy used to wake me up early in the morning [weekdays] to study and complete my homework. After much nagging, I wake up at 4.30am. My first duty was to switch off the alarm and open all the windows, main door and back door of the house. Then mommy used to make me a hot cup of ovaltine. Along with some fruits. I munched on and studied for about an hour. And then had shower, packed my bag, and got ready for school. Mommy always reminded me that breakfast is very important for our health, and I kept on saying that I will eat during recess. Which I never did by the way. My recess was mostly spent roaming around with friends, with a bottle of coke in hand.

Beautiful memories of childhood often come as a reminder of how beautiful life is when we are kids. No committments, no responsibilities of any sort...and we don't even get blamed for anything. Ah! the innocence of a kid! Memories...our only treasure that has guaranteed safety.

I can still hear 'Chakde India' playing everywhere including my mind. Still celebrating India's victory which has become a popular topic on twitter as well. Sharing things with people with similar interests is a fun way to interact. That way atleast, there is no conversation that starts with 'hi how are you' which is the most boring conversation.

Moving on...I think I gave my hubby a bit too high dose of caffeine today. Lots of work was pending for him and he was already loving the comfort of our bed at 7pm. Therefore, coffee was the only friend we could rely on. My "apparently smart" mind thought that one teaspoon might not be enough, so.....I put 3tsp. One can only imagine what happened after that..As I type this blog, he is singing "Man balwan" song....which let me tell u, he has been singing ever since Dabangg played on TV 8 hours ago. To add the cream on the already sweet cake, mum gave him a glass of coke....I have already started to google "How to make someone feel sleepy".


No rain today, will wait for it tomorrow :)

Adieuz!